In this blog post I want to write about outsourcing certain tasks. As soon as you start running a small business you will realize there are hundreds of tasks to do. It is is not only the music, tasks like advertising, marketing, graphic design, investments, answering emails, maintain social media channels, backup data, uploading songs to music plattforms, improve the website and so on…
back when I started my company I was always scared to outsource work. I wanted to be responsible for all decisions and I did not want to invest money. But after I used https://www.fiverr.com the first time I realized that it’s pretty comfortable and cheap. And I have learned that executing tasks fast is the key to move forward. There are 3 websites I will link for you to check out. the first 2 websites I used to hire freelancers.
Fiverr is the world’s largest marketplace for digital services. A service offered on Fiverr is called a Gig.
While many Gigs start at $5, sellers have the option to choose their starting price point. Sellers can even offer multiple prices ranges by using Gig Packages. With Gig Packages, they can offer buyers’ different service packages for different prices.
On Upwork you’ll find a range of top talent, from programmers to designers, writers, customer support reps, and more.
- Start by posting a job. Tell us about your project and the specific skills required.
- Upwork analyzes your needs. Our search functionality uses data science to highlight freelancers based on their skills, helping you find talent that’s a good match.
- We send you a shortlist of likely candidates. You can also search our site for talent, and freelancers can view your job and submit proposals too.
1. Post your project
It’s always free to post your project. Invite our freelancers to submit bids, or browse relevant freelancers and make an offer. You’ll have replies to your job within minutes!
2. Choose the perfect freelancer
- Browse freelancer profiles
- Chat in real-time
- Compare proposals and select the best one
- Award your project and your freelancer goes to work
3. Pay when you are satisfied!
Pay safely using our Milestone Payment system – release payments according to a schedule of goals you set, or pay only upon completion. You are in control, so you get to make the decisions.
You may not the best graphic designer or website developer, so don’t be scared to invest some bucks to hire people which are experts in their field. In case you are not satisfied with the work of the freelancer simply quit working with him or her and hire another one!
Try it – you will be surprised how easy and helpful it is to outsource work!
Hope this helps to make a step forward in your career.